1. Definitions and Interpretation
|“Cookie”||means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site;|
|“Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);|
|“personal data”||means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and|
|“We/Us/Our”||means Nupsala LTD, a limited company registered in England under company number 8054726, trading as Nupsala, whose registered address is 37 Pate Road, Leicester Road Industrial Estate, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 0RG, and whose main trading address is 37 Pate Road, Leicester Road Industrial Estate, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 0RG.|
2. Information About Us
- Our Site is owned and operated by Nupsala Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 8054726, trading as Nupsala whose registered address is 37 Pate Road, Leicester Road Industrial Estate, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 0RG and whose main trading address is the same.
- Our VAT number is 142 7394 09
- We are regulated by Veterinary Medicines Directorate.
- We are a registered veterinary practice (7236621) and governed by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons.
- We are a VMD approved veterinary wholesaler: WDA5226
- We are a MHRA approved wholesaler: WDA (H) 48189
- By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third-party Cookies on your computer or device. Third-party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third-party Cookies are used on Our Site for <>. For more details, please refer to section 4 below.
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
Functionality Cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests.
Third-party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third-party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above)
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- Cookies on Our Site are not permanent and will expire after a minimum of 30 days OR as indicated in the table below,
- For more specific details of the Cookies that We use, please refer to the table below.
4. What Cookies does Our site use?
- The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type||Strictly Necessary|
|_stripe_mid||For payments via Stripe payment gateway||Yes|
|_stripe_sid||For payments via Stripe payment gateway||Yes|
|catAccCookies||A cookie for our cookie acceptance policy which pops up asking you to accept.||Yes|
|mailchimp.cart||A cookie which remembers your email address to forward on to our email marketing should you opt in.||No|
|mailchimp_landing_site||Cookie for the mailchimp landing page.||No|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||Contains information about your shopping cart||No|
|woocommere_items_in_cart||Contains information about your shopping cart||No|
|WordPress_logged_in_||Contains information about your account||Yes|
|wordpress_sec||Contains information about your account||Yes|
|wordpress_test_cookie||A test cookie from wordpress||No|
|wordpress_settings||Settings based on your account||Yes|
|wp_woocommerce_session||Contains information on your shopping session||Yes|
|PHPSESSID||Contains information about your current session|
The following third-party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type||Provider||Strictly Necessary|
|JSESSIONID||Security cookie for the website to ensure secure communications||Starfieldtech||Yes|
|PYPF||For payments via paypal||Paypal||No|
|_cfduid||For sending push notifications to subscribed users and offer subscriptions to push notifications||One Signal||No|
Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) analytics Cookies to gather the required information.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following analytics Cookies:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type||Provider||Strictly Necessary|
|_utma||This cookie is what’s called a “persistent” cookie, as in, it never expires. This cookie keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site pertaining to the cookie, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred. Google Analytics uses the information from this cookie to calculate things like Days and Visits to purchase.||Google Analytics||No|
|_utmb, _utmc||The B and C cookies are brothers, working together to calculate how long a visit takes. __utmb takes a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor enters a site, while __utmc takes a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor leaves a site. __utmb expires at the end of the session. __utmc waits 30 minutes, and then it expires. You see, __utmc has no way of knowing when a user closes their browser or leaves a website, so it waits 30 minutes for another pageview to happen, and if it doesn’t, it expires.||Google Analytics||No|
|_utmz||__utmz keeps track of where the visitor came from, what search engine you used, what link you clicked on, what keyword you used, and where they were in the world when you accessed a website. It expires in 15,768,000 seconds – or, in 6 months. This cookie is how Google Analytics knows to whom and to what source / medium / keyword to assign the credit for a Goal Conversion or an Ecommerce Transaction. __utmz also lets you edit its length with a simple customization to the Google Analytics Tracking code.||Google Analytics||No|
5. Consent and Control
- Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies, unless those Cookies are strictly necessary; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended. In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third-party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
- Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
- Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
7. Further Information