In collaboration with Monmouth Scientific, Nupsala are now offering micro-lab installation for vet practices that require in-house ortho-biological product manufacturing. The Nupsala Micro-Lab is a small scale GLP lab capable of processing stem cells, PRP (platelet rich plasma), BMAC (bone marrow aspirate concentrate) and IRAP (Interleukin-1 Receptor Antagonist Protein). The Micro-Lab is authorised to appropriate regulatory standards. From planning to installation and training a Nupsala project manager will work with you throughout the process.
The new micro lab will be provided with the following: A non shedding clean room grade paint will be supplied, this will need to be applied to your pre prepared walls, information on which can be supplied at a later date.
- 1no 1000mm wide Laminar Flow Cabinet (description attached to email)
- 1no 500x400x300 sink with waste and mixer tap
- 1no CO2 142l Incubator (description attached to email)
- 2no 1000mm wide below storage Cupboards
- 2no 500mm wide drawer packs
Please note you will need to provide a centrifuge, microscope and freezer.
Project Management & Specification
Your dedicated project Manager will be your point of contact throughout the entire project. He will manage the project through to completion, provide you with a 3D CAD model of our proposed design and specification and be at hand to answer any questions you may have. He will be on site throughout the installation and ensure a high level of service is delivered.
Total Project Costs
|For the design, manufacture and supply only as detailed above||£12,944.38|
|Delivery to site including installation uk mainland only||£ included|
- VAT will be charged at the standard rate
- Payment Terms: 50% with order, Balance payable before delivery
- Quote valid for 60 days from date of issue
- Monmouth Scientific Standard Terms and conditions apply
- Delivery 8 weeks from receipt of order