Why choose Nupsala Stem Cell Therapy?
Biobest’s stem cell therapy validation work was done in collaboration with the Royal Veterinary College, and in consultation with the VMD. As well as being VMD registered (the first and longest standing lab to hold this certification), Biobest work to GMP, GLP and UKAS standards (these are all difficult and expensive standards to attain and maintain). Biobest consider the VMD registration to be the minimum acceptable standard which is why they subscribe to all these other industry standards; the only veterinary diagnostic lab in the UK to do so.
Biobest’s ‘Qualified Person’ for their stem cell work is Dr Paul Burr, a registered Veterinary Surgeon. They also have a veterinary team who are able to consult when required to do so. The cell culture team are all trained at ECACC, the European cell culture repository, and have between them over 50 years of cell culture experience including 15 years of culturing MSCs for therapeutic use. Biobest’s batch release and sterility testing is performed in a laboratory which specialises in veterinary diagnostics so is done to the highest possible standard. Cells are dispatched in a chilled state rather than frozen and they do not contain DMSO.
Biobest offer a complete stem cell package for vets including supply of consumables, receipt of bone marrow and adipose samples, stem cell culture, stem cell dispatch and all vet liaison relating to the process.
To contact Biobest please phone +44 (0)131 440 2628 or email email@example.com.
Key Facts about Nupsala Stem Cell Therapy
Did you know…?
- Nupsala Stem Cell Therapy is based on over ten years of research and development by the first authorised laboratory in the UK.
- The latest published research shows that stem cell therapy reduces the chance of reinjury when compared with conventional treatments.
- Biobest, the principle Nupsala lab, is fully authorised by the VMD (Veterinary Medicines Directorate).
- The Nupsala stem cell service has been used to treat stars of racing, eventing, dressage, polo, trotting, endurance, showing, hunting, barrel racing, cutting and plenty of allrounders and pony club ponies too.
- National Hunt racehorses treated using stem cells have an increased return to performance rate compared with conventional treatments.
- Nupsala offer training in all the stem cell therapy procedures, either individually with one of our veterinary advisors assisting with a vet’s first case, or group CPD training.
Nupsala support Biobest by providing technical information, advice and training to vets using stem cell therapy. To contact Nupsala please phone +44 (0)1865 922227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.